Explorics is an early stage startup that provides a SaaS marketing analytics platform to our clients. Our platform consolidates marketing data from dozens of disparate sources and provides our clients with a clear, concise view of their results. The platform allows marketers to better understand the effectiveness of their campaigns and provides recommendations for improvement from our proprietary machine-learning engine.
The Sales Development Representative is a critical entry-level position at Explorics and will generate buying demand for the Company’s products from outbound outreach (email as well as phone) as well as inbound customer calls and emails. This position is based in Manchester, NH and will require daily attendance at our office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial hunger and a desire to build a career in software sales or marketing technology. We see this role as a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact at the ground floor. Explorics’ goal is to develop this person so they can take on more responsibility over time and grow their career.
A typical workday is comprised of creating prospect lists and making calls to Chief Marketing Officers and Directors of Marketing at companies who are in need of Explorics capabilities. You will also provide frontline feedback to the CEO regarding your interactions with our clients and prospects. Your job is to help us let the market know who Explorics is, what we do and why they should care. You must be comfortable learning new software applications as well as our product.
The Sales Development Representative will also be responsible for qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the CEO. A key requirement is to conduct business dealings with prospects/customers in a way that creates a world-class prospect/customer experience that will set the stage for future product sales.
Bonus Points go to candidates with an entrepreneurial sales background.
- Build a prospect list
- Get to know our competitors and prepare to sell Explorics based on key differentiators
- Respond to customer email inquiries and qualify for accurate routing while also making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest; Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Explorics technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Subscribe to industry newsletter, pay attention to industry trends and be another set of eyes on the competition
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in Explorics CRM throughout
- Bachelor’s degree (either obtained or close to completion) or higher in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Ability to understand and successfully promote marketing technology offerings and solution sets
- Ability to converse with and influence business professionals
- Knowledge of CRM and/or Salesforce automation a plus
- Proven ability to work in a team-first environment and help the collective team succeed.
To Apply, Contact us!